ggCircuit has developed a whitelabel mobile app that centers can customize and upload with their own Apple Developer account.
Overall steps are as follows:
- Enroll on the Apple Developer Program as an Organization.
- Invite ggLeap IOS Apple ID.
- Provide App Info
Provide following information:
a. App Name (max 30 symbols)
b. App Logo 1024x1024 size
c. Center uuids where for which app would have an access
d. Company name (max 500 symbols)
New Apple Developer Program enrollment
You must have an active Apple ID with 2-factor authentication turned on.
Click on this link to start your registration: https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
Click on the “Start Your Enrollment” button at the bottom of the page.
3. Sign in with your Apple ID.
4. You must enroll as a Company / Organization.
5.. Review and accept the terms and conditions.
6. Purchase your Apple Developer Membership.
7. Confirm your purchase
Invite ggLeap IOS Apple ID
1. Once Apple confirms the payment you should get access to your Apple Developer account.
2. Click on App Store Connect and then the “Go to App Store Connect” button.
3. Click on the “Users and Access” button.
4. Click on the + button to invite ggCircuit Apple account.
5. Fill out the form as in the following picture and click on “Invite”.
Make sure you check all checkboxes.
6. Your invitation will be sent to ggCircuit and we will start working on your custom app.
Provide app info
- App Name (max 30 symbols)
- App Logo 1024x1024 size
- Center UUID where for which app would have an access
You can get your UUID in the ggLeap Beta Webadmin > Settings > Center config > Center information (click here) on the top right corne
4. Company name (max 500 symbols)
Depending on our current workload, it can take up to 48-72 hours for us to process your request and upload your custom ggleap app.
Existing Individual Developer Account
Migrate Individual account to Company / Organization account
If you already have an Individual Apple Developer account, you must migrate it to a Company / Organization account.
Apple lets you do it by following this link: https://developer.apple.com/contact/submit/?entityType=individual&requestType=migrateAccount
- Look up your free D-U-N-S number here: https://developer.apple.com/enroll/duns-lookup/#!/search
2. Fill this form and send it to Apple for review.