ggRock Machines hang at [connecting] during the boot process.
It may also be noted that the IP address of the server in the "Next Server:" field is incorrect.
Access the server console via a direct connection to the server, SSH, or via Debian Control Panel.
2. Log in with the root user, or another admin user on the system.
3. Enter the ggrock-linux-configurator command, then press <Enter>.
4. At the "Welcome" dialog, press <Enter> to proceed with configuration.
5. At the "Install packages" dialog, press <Enter> to install packages from the Debian "contrib" repository.
6. At the "Enable repositories" dialog, press <Enter> to enable the required repositories.
7. At the "IP adddress" dialog, select the primary IP address of your server, then press <Enter> to confirm.
8. If desired, at the "Bridge configuration" dialog you may choose to configure your server for virtual machines at this time by pressing <Enter> to confirm, otherwise select "No" here and press <Enter> to confirm.
9. At the "IP forwarding" dialog, press <Enter> to confirm.
10. Reboot the ggRock server with the "shutdown -r now" command.
11. Once the server boots back up, attempt to boot a Machine again.
Data stored on the arrays will not be affected.
If, for any reason, the IP address of your server changed since the last time ggrock-linux-configurator was run, it will need to be run again in order to update configurations.