A new network card needs to be installed in the ggRock server.
- Shut down the ggRock server.
- Physically install the new network card in the ggRock server.
- Power on the ggRock server.
- Install network card drivers (kernel module) for Debian Linux (if required).
- Plug network cable into the new network card.
- Run ggrock-linux-configurator, selecting the correct network interface card from the list based on IP address.
- Check that PCs boot successfully.
To revert these changes, simply re-install the old network card and re-reun ggrock-linux-configurator, selecting the old network card by IP address.