The following error appears on the server console:
systemd: /lib/systemd/system/ggrock.service:3: Failed to add dependency on libvirtd, ignoring Unknown error -22
Additionally, various sections of the ggRock Web UI display "No records available." or are otherwise grayed out.
Restart the ggRock service
- Access the server console via a direct connection to the server, SSH, or via Debian Cockpit.
2. Log in with the root user, or another admin user on the system.
3. Restart the ggRock service with the "systemctl restart ggrock" command.
4. Attempt to view the ggRock web UI again
5. Observe that Machines, Arrays, and Images tabs appear populated with
information as expected.