Only the 16:9 aspect ratio is supported at the moment.
The issue occurs when the DB fails to get the correct values of the ff:
There are 2 possible fixes for this issue.
Solution #1 is to delete the DB on the client.
Please do the following on admin mode:
- On file explorer, go to %programdata%\ggleap
- Delete data.db3 (clientinterface.exe should not be running, check task manager. If it's running, end task it)
- Go to c:\ggleap
- Run clientinterface.exe
- Enter your employee credentials
If this does not resolve the issue, please proceed with Solution #2.
Solution #2 is to manually set the values of the ff in the DB:
- Admin mode the PC
- Install DB Browser for SQLite
- Open DB Browser for SQLite
- Go to File > Open Database
5. Open data.db3 (%programdata%\data.db3)
6. Navigate to Browser Data and Locate UiResolutionWidth and UiResolutionHeight
7. Go back to the desktop and check if the Resolutions match.
8. If the resolutions do not match what is on the DB, enter the correct values of each.
9. Exit the DB Browser for SQLite. It will ask you if you want to save, click yes.
- If the center’s setup is diskless, super client is required.
- It may not be applicable to ultrawide screen resolutions as they will always have a black screen on the sides visible.
- 720p = 1280 x 720 - is usually known as HD or "HD Ready" resolution
- 1080p = 1920 x 1080 - is usually known as FHD or "Full HD" resolution
- 1440p = 2560 x 1440 - is commonly known as QHD or Quad HD resolution, and it is typically seen on gaming monitors and on high-end smartphones. 1440p is four times the resolution of 720p HD or "HD ready."
- 4Kor 2160p = 3840 x 2160 - is commonly known as 4K, UHD or Ultra HD resolution. It is a huge display resolution, and it is found on premium TVs and computer monitors. 2160p is called 4K because the width is close to 4000 pixels. In other words, it offers four times the pixels of 1080p FHD or "Full HD."
- 8Kor 4320p = 7680 x 4320 - is known as 8K and it offers 16 times more pixels than the regular 1080p
- 32:9 aspect ratio: 3840×1080, 5120×1440
- 21:9 aspect ratio: 2560×1080,3440×1440, 5120×2160
- 16:9 aspect ratio: 1280×720, 1366×768, 1600×900, 1920×1080 2560×1440, 3840×2160, 5120×2880, 7680×4320
- 16:10 aspect ratio: 1280×800, 1920×1200, 2560×1600
- 4:3 aspect ratio: 1400×1050, 1440×1080, 1600×1200, 1920×1440, 2048×1536