To remote login a user from the the web administrator there are two methods:
- Access options of an available PC or console
- Use the user search context menu
1. Click the 3 vertical dots (⋮) on the right end of every available PC, hover on "Log in/out" and click Log in.
On graphical view, simply click the available PC (highlighted green) and go to the same options
You can also utilize the user search to login a user. Search the user and click on the 3 dots (⋮) and Log in.
2. You will then get a popup of what user to login. You can begin typing the username and it will auto populate your options. Once the user is selected he will be logged in remotely.
To login a user to a console, find the consoles section at the bottom of the list view.
1. Click the 3 vertical dots (⋮) on the right end of the Console you want to log the user into and choose "Add user". Search for the username and select it. The user will then be added to the console.
2. There is no limit to how many users can be added to a console.