ggLeap allows you to track stock of any item that you create in inventory management.
Editing the stock control of an offer or product
If you want to track any item's stock, you will want to do the following:
1. Go to settings -> Shop Settings -> Stock Control -> Search for the name of the item OR choose it from the category.
2. You can search for the name of the item or choose it from a category.
2. Once you have located the item, you can edit its available stock and warning limit, click save once you're finished.
Below is an example of how the item will appear if the stock is below the warning limit.
NOTE: To make a product or offer to become eligible for tracking inventory through the Stock Control, "Unlimited stock" checkbox for every offer should be unchecked.
Making an Item Eligible for Stock Control
1. Go to Settings -> Shop Settings -> Inventory Management. Search for the name of the item OR choose it from the category.
2. Unchecked the "Unlimited stock" option, then click the save button.