In the web admin, go to Settings > Center config > Financial configuration.
1) This will be the default price per hour for Guest sessions and Legacy time (time added without the use of time offers).
2) This will let you choose the currency and how many decimal places for the transaction amount.
3) This will let you choose the payment methods for the shop in the web admin.
4) This will let you choose the payment methods for the client shop in the client pcs.
5) This will let you configure the tax/VAT percentage for your offers/products.
6) This will enable you to include tax calculations in prices.
7) This will allow you to accept post-pay orders and set the amount of post-pay credit limit (amount can be overridden during registration or by editing the user's profile).
8) Stripe integration for credit card payment.
NOTE: As of this writing, Stripe payment method only works with user membership payment and verified partner events upgrade.