There are a few steps you can take to try and resolve any issue when the web admin is not loading.
They are as follows:
- Do a Ctrl + F5 to fully refresh the website - there are times when we are deploying new code and features and sometimes this is needed to get the latest updates.
- Close the browser, re-open and refresh the admin site. Sometimes if you've had the website open for days without refreshing it or logging out/in, this can cause issues.
- Restart the computer. This is similar to number 2.
- In some parts of the world, ISPs can cause issues with the web administrator through DNS server addresses. We suggest changing your router addresses to the following Google addresses:
5. If none of these steps have resolved your issue, please access the "Chat" widget within the web administrator to report the issue, so that we can investigate more.