There are a few steps you can take to try and resolve any issue where the web admin is not loading. They are the following:
- Do a Ctrl + F5 to fully refresh the website - there are times when we are deploying new code and features and sometimes this is needed to get the latest updates.
- Close the browser, re-open and refresh the admin site. Sometimes if you've had the website open for days without refreshing or logging out/in this can cause issues.
- Restart the computer. This is similar to number 2.
- In some parts of the world, ISPs can cause issues with the web administrator through DNS server addresses. We suggest to change your router addresses to the following Google addresses:
5. If none of these steps have resolved your issue, please access the "Chat" widget within the web administrator to report the issue so that we can investigate more.